I am greatly indebted to the following people, without whose support, encouragement, and assistance. They have contributed their valuable time and knowledge, shared valuable information, records and/or granted permission to reproduce documents to build up the contents of this site.
This work would not have been possible without these contributions.
- Dr. Srilal Fernando, Melbourne, Australia.
- Andrew Buultjens, Wattala for scouring church records.
- Dhyan de Fonseka, Panadura.
- Lallith Goonewardene, Colombo.
- Ajith de Fonseka, Colombo.
- Ms Rosemary de Fonseka, Colombo.
- Ms Roshni de Fonseka, Colombo.
- Rohantha and Duneesha de Fonseka, Panadura.
- Ms Lorna de Fonseka, Colombo.
- Kamini de Soyza, Colombo.
- Ms Cynthia Mendis, Ontario, Canada.
- Ms. Joan Perera, Colombo 6.
- Dr Germain Fernando, Perth, Australia.
- Ms Srimanie Ranasinghe, London, UK.
- Nigel Venus, Patsy Willis and Andy Cole OBE of the Royal Star & Garter Home, Richmond, UK
- Nimal Wickremasuriya, Nawala.
- Dunstan, Elaine and Siraj Perera, Melbourne, Australia.
- Charles Amerasekera of Canada for details of Medals and Decorations. (www.ceylonmedals.com).
- Rohan Fernando, UK.
- Raj de Silva of the Khastriya Maha Sabha, Colombo.
- Dr Rajpal de Silva, Colombo.
- Kumar Perera Abeywardena, Managing Director, Closenberg, Galle.
- Michael Roberts of Australia for copies of valued documents.
- Kyle Joustra of Australia for information from his excellent Sri Lanka Genealogy Database.
- Victor Melder of Australia for his support in tracing family trees.
- Ms Karen Bernard and Ms Marie Pieris for typing some of the manuscripts.
- The Director and staff of the Department of National Archives, Colombo 7.